Just Like Wendy’s is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Just Like Wendy’s may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Our Privacy Promise
- To keep your data safe and private
- Not to sell your individual data
- To give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any time
If you have any questions, or want more details about how we use your personal information, please contact us by phone 07773265697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org link please
|Data We Collect|
|To carry out our ongoing relationship with our clients we maintain contact records which include:|
Primary contact name(s)
Name of organisation
Email address of Primary Contacts
To process your order and obtain payment.
This fundamental information enables us to manage our relationship with our clients.
To run our business in an efficient and proper way including managing our financial position, business capability, planning, communications, corporate governance and annual audit.
To satisfy the orders place according to our Terms and Conditions.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Using your information in accordance with Data Protection Laws
Data Protection law says we are allowed to use personal information only if we have proper reason to do so. To use your personal information we will rely on the following conditions, depending on the activities we are carrying out:
- Providing our contracts and services to you. We will use the information to carry out our responsibilities in order to gather information and provide the products and services you have requested.
- When we have to comply with applicable laws. We may process your information if required legally to do so.
- We may provide you with marketing information about our services where you have provided consent for us to do so. You may opt out of marketing at any time by emailing email@example.com needs a link or by telephoning 07773265697.
- Essential cookies – Some cookies are essential for the operation of this website. For example, the order form contents are stored in a cookie while you browse the site.
- Performance Cookies – We utilise cookies to analyse how our visitors use our website and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
- Functionality Cookies – We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access your account area (if enabled) and recall your customisation preferences from the database such as address details at the checkout. No personal details are stored in the cookie itself.
If you chose not to give personal information
Generally we only collect information that enables us to fulfil the contractual obligation we have with the client.
If you choose not provide information it may delay or prevent us from meeting our obligations.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will keep your information for as long as you are a client of Just Like Wendy’s.
If you stop being a client we will archive your information for internal comparison data purposes. This will remain in archive unless you request its removal. HMRC requires us to hold our sales data for at least six years.
Please note payments are taken through Paypal, Just Like Wendy’s do not store any payment details.
Who do we share your information with?
We never share any individual client information with any other party other than the couriers.
How to get a copy of the information we hold?
You have the right to access the personal data that we hold about you at any time. You can request a copy of the information we hold by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning Vicky 07773265697. We will provide the information within one month of the request.
You also have the right to rectify and erase your personal data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website to recognise your device the next time you visit. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us to analyse how well our website is performing, or remember choices you have made, for example clicking to remove the cookie notification so it is not displayed the next time you visit this site on the same device.
What sort of cookies does this website use?
Our cookies are used for the following functions:
You can choose to disable cookies at any time through your web browser settings. You can visit the browser developer’s website to find out how to do this. However in doing so you may not be able to use some of the functions of our website.
For further information about cookies and please visit the ICO office here.
Just Like Wendy’s
Sparrows Hill Livery, Sparrows End, Newport, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 3TU
Just Like Wendy’s
Sparrows Hill Livery, Sparrows End, Newport, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 3TU.